Had an accident that wasn't your fault?

Our personal injury solicitors have helped thousands of people make personal injury claims throughout the UK

Work Accidents
Road Traffic Accidents
Slips and Trips
Medical Negligence
Holiday Accidents


Every personal injury claim is different but our aim is always the same – to get you the compensation you are entitled to, by law

Making a personal injury claim starts when you request we call you back or you fill in our online form.

Here’s what happens after that,


It’s important we get all the main facts straightaway. The more details you can give us, the more likely it is your case will be successful. So before one of our team of local personal injury claim solicitors speaks to you, you should have the following information ready:

  • How the accident happened and where it took place
  • If your injury meant you had to receive medical treatment – either from a GP or in hospital
  • Were the police or emergency services called to the scene of the accident?
  • Information about the individual(s) or business whose carelessness caused your injury


You might still be wondering if you have a claim or not and whether you should call us. Don’t worry. Our consultations are free and there are no obligations to you. All we do is look at the facts and put your mind at ease. We can usually tell you immediately if we think you have a legitimate claim.


If we think you can make a genuine personal injury claim, then we take action. Our local personal injury solicitors have a tremendous amount of experience in dealing with cases involving a wide range of injuries and illnesses. And you deal directly with them. There are no middle men.


Straightforward claims can often be settled in a matter of months. However, the time it takes, and the amount of compensation is different every time. We do our best to settle your claim quickly, with the minimum of hassle and stress to you, at what is no doubt a difficult time.

To make your claim, simply tell us when is convenient to call you back, or fill in our online form.